NEW WORLD WAIPUKURAU - OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
DYNAMIC OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
This is a critical and pivotal role in the administration team at New World Waipukurau. A good sense of humour and high degree of pride in doing a great job are required.
The successful candidate will:
• Be self-aware, approachable and comfortable in an open plan environment.
• Be able to listen and communicate openly and proactively.
• Actively contribute to a team spirit of openness and inclusiveness where colleagues feel able to offer ideas.
• Adopt a “service” mentality at all times regardless of their position or experience, genuinely enthusiastic about the difference service makes to the customer and success of the business.
• Adapt to changing circumstances and accepts new ideas and demonstrates initiative.
• Adapt their personal style to suit different people and situations.
• Consistently demonstrates honesty and integrity (in words, decisions and actions) in all of their dealings with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
Qualifications and experience:
• 2 years experience in a sole charge position or office supervisory experience or extensive general admin experience.
• Strong computer skills including WORD and EXCEL. Key board and data entry skills a given.
• Physically fit and able to fulfil the requirements of the role
• Experience with or knowledge of SAP operating system
• Exposure to daily, weekly, monthly administration tasks including bank reconciliation, debtors, creditors, stocktakes, GP calculations, management of customer accounts, GST, 20th bill payments, invoicing etc
The administration team is a small, highly efficient, highly skilled team and the fit of this person is critical. An analytical, logical and sharp mind will receive full training in the administration functions and also contribute towards facilitating additional cross-training in other office roles.
Applications should be made before 1st December to tina [dot] kennedy [at] foodstuffs [dot] co [dot] nz
Feel free to contact Tina for more information.